Be More Successful: 8 Steps to Find and Leverage Your True Strengths
by Jeff Haden
Are you as successful as you would like to be? (Depending on how you define success, of course.)
If you're like most people, the answer is, "Probably not." Not because you're greedy, not because you're an egomaniac, but simply because you have goals and dreams and work tirelessly to achieve them.
So here's an approach that will help you do just that.
1) Determine your soft skills
2) Break down your biggest wins
3) Figure out what comes naturally to you
4) Ask others what your strengths are
5) Run through a hypothetical scenario
6) What are some of your hard skills?
7) What do you love to do?
8) Decide what comes next